Sponsors

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Re: Tony Mahoney - God's Lonely Man

Re: Tony Mahoney - God's Lonely Man Tube. Duration : 1.73 Mins.


This beat was so nice, I just had to spit something over it. Peace to Tony Mahoney. The track is called God's Lonely Man check out his page, he has some amazing beats, peace. Stress building on my shoulders wondering if i can take it Wandering bare foot in this cold world will i make it? Things that i want seem to float right by me Take a glance in the mirror my face aint looking to lively Only 21 but my souls feeling a little weathered Worrying about if moms and pops really gonna stick together Thinking when im there age/will i feel so enraged At my spouse i would rather leave the house/than see em again And leave my children without a father As they praise another as their own/when he really doesnt know them Naw i owe em that/little bit of guidance Food on the table/roof on head/ no domestic violence Till they good and off to college/to soak up knowledge Of all this life/i mean i nonsense/theres progress In anything/that moves forward So my daily drive to routine/fills that void by the hour Lookin sour/is my past time/i never fail Never fall too far down/i tell the devil he can keep his hell I keep my peace/as long im rested And this sour schnapps/and dark cider keeps me vested Depressing/as i look deep into my collection of pictures Burned/or flushed a good number missing Balancing these memories/staying on my feet Remember the good times/bad times go head and press delete And thats pretty much/how i keep stable A chid ignoring life/with a blanket over a table

Tags: webcam, video, Realspit, Hip, hop, 604, Tony, Mahoney, lonely, man, God's, hip-hop, rap, Vancouver, surrey, poetry, canada, spoken, word, underground, atmosphere, brother, ali, nas, 2pac, reks, real, krs-one, rakim, kool, big, daddy, kane, eminem, ras, kass, de, la, soul, dead, prez, fugees, the, roots, black, thought, mos, def, common, talib, kweli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More